- Hemsley, B., Palmer, S., Dann, S., & Balandin, S. (2018). Using Twitter to access the human right of communication for people who use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC). International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 1-9.
- Brunner, M., Hemsley, B., Dann, S., Togher, L., & Palmer, S. (2018). Hashtag# TBI: A content and network data analysis of tweets about Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain injury, 32(1), 49-63.
- Dann S and Dann S, Catholic Social Teaching and Contemporary Approaches to Social Marketing: Interactions between CST and Social Marketing Practice, Journal of Macromarketing – http://jmk.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/04/08/0276146716641988.abstract
- Brunner, M., Hemsley, B., Palmer, S., Dann, S., & Togher, L. (2015). Review of the literature on the use of social media by people with traumatic brain injury (TBI). Disability and rehabilitation, 37(17), 1511-1521.
- Hemsley, B., Dann, S., Palmer, S., Allan, M., & Balandin, S. (2015). ““We definitely need an audience”: Experiences of Twitter, Twitter Networks, and tweet content in adults with severe communication disabilities who use augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). Invited manuscript, Disability & Rehabilitation Special Issue ‘Social Media and Communication Disability
- Hemsley, B., & Dann, S. (2014). Social media and social marketing in relation to Facilitated Communication: Harnessing the affordances of social media for knowledge translation. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention, Vol. 8, Iss. 4, 2014
- Dann, S (2010) “Redefining social marketing with contemporary commercial marketing definitions”, Journal of Business Research 63 (2) 147-153 doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2009.02.013
- Dann, S (2010) Twitter content classification, First Monday, 15 (12)- 6 December 2010, http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/viewArticle/2745/2681
- Dann, S and Fry, M-L (2009) “Benchmarking road safety success: Issues to consider“, Australasian Marketing Journal 17 (4) 226-231
- Hughes, A and Dann, S (2009) Political Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing Theory 9(2) 243-256 (10 citations)
- Dann, S (2008) Applying Services Marketing Principles to Postgraduate Supervision, Quality Assurance in Education, 16 (4) 333-346, DOI:10.1108/09684880810906481 (25 citations)
- Dann, S. (2008) Adaptation and Adoption of the American Marketing Association (2007) Definition for Social Marketing, Social Marketing Quarterly, 14(2) 1-9, DOI: 10.1080/15245000802034739 (10 citations)
- Dann S, and Hughes A, (2008) Australian Political Marketing after Kevin07: Lessons from the 2007 Federal Election, Monash Business Review, 4 (1) April 2008, DOI: 10.2104/mbr08010 (8 citations)
- Dann, S (2007) “Lifestyle sponsorships and player lifestyle breaches: Opportunity, not loss” Monash Business Review, Volume 3, No. 2, July 2007, DOI: 10.2104/mbr07023
- Dann, S (2007) “Reaffirming the Neutrality of the Social Marketing Tool Kit: Social Marketing as a Hammer, and Social Marketers as Hired Guns” Social Marketing Quarterly 13(1) 54-62, DOI: 10.1080/15245000601158390 (13 citations)
- Dann, S. Harris, P, Mort, G. Fry, M.L. and Binney W (2007) Reigniting the Fire : A contemporary research agenda for social, political and non profit marketing, Journal of Public Affairs, 7 pp291-304 DOI: 10.1002/pa.269 (19 citations)
RHD Period (1995 to 2001)
- Dann, S. & Dann, S (2001) “Ethics of Using Princess Diana’s Image in Seatbelt Campaigns”, Media Ethics, 2(2), 25-26
- Dann, S. and Dann, S (1998) “Cybercommuning: Global Village Halls,” Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 25:379-385 (6 citations)
- Graham P, and Dann S (1997) “Banning Tobacco Advertising: The Australian Example” Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government 3(2): 11–17
- Dann, S. and Graham, P. (1996) “The Internet: A Potential Promotional Medium for Smoking” Accountability and Performance, 2(1).
- Graham, P. & Dann, S (1995) “Banning tobacco advertising: Effective control or mere puff?” Accountability and Performance, 1(3).