Teaching Evaluations 2006-2009: Not all subjects taught were evaluated during this period.
|Year||Subject||Workload**||Organization||T&L methods||Support||Availability||Intellectual challenge||Assessment||Feedback||Impact|
|2009||MKTG3024 Social marketing||4.8||5.2||5.2||6||5.4||5.34||5.4||5.3||5.6|
|2009||MKTG2031 Consumer Behaviour*||4.5||5.2||5||4.9||5.3||5.2||5||4.54||5|
|2008||MKTG2031 Consumer Behaviour*||4||5.41||5.4||5.2||5.7||5.4||5.2||5.1||5.2|
|2008||MKTG7050 Consumer Behaviour (PG)||5.1||5.3||5.3||5.8||5.9||5.8||5.6||5.6||6|
|2008||MKTG7037 eMarketing (PG)||5.1||5.7||6.1||6.3||6.5||6.3||6.3||6.3||6.7|
|2007||MKTG3022 Marketing Management*||4.4||4.2||4.1||4.7||4.6||4.8||5||4||4.5|
|2006||BUSN3022 Non Profit Marketing||5||5.5||5.2||5.5||6.7||5.54||5.3||5||5.2|
|2006||BUSN8023 Services Marketing (PG)||5.1||5.8||5||5.8||6.7||5.6||5.5||5.7||5.6|
* Compulsory component of the major
(1) Very Poor (2) Unsatisfactory (3) Borderline (4) Satisfactory (5) Good (6) Very Good (7) Excellent
- Workload – Overall, how heavy did you find the workload of this course? (1 = too light, 7 = too heavy)
- Organisation and structure – The course was structured appropriately and was well organised.
- Teaching and learning methods – Teaching and learning methods and activities (e.g. lectures, tutorials, field classes etc.) were appropriate and effective, given the goals of the course.
- Quality of reference and support materials – (Reading /print/web pages; software; etc)
- Availability of contact – If you did not seek contact then please enter “NA”.Teaching staff were contactable to assist with student problems and needs.
- Intellectual challenge – The course challenged students intellectually and facilitated understanding (through content and materials; activities and tasks; integration and relating of content; etc.).
- Assessment for grading – Assessment tasks, requirements and criteria seemed appropriate, given the goals of the course.
- Feedback to assist learning – Adequate and appropriate feedback was provided to assist learning and keep students informed of their progress.
9 Overall impact on learning / development – All things considered, how would you rate the overall impact of this course on your learning and development (gain in knowledge, skills, motivation, development of personal attributes, etc).